Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ivan Mihaljevic & Side Effects - Counterclockwise


Counterclockwise is a very  good album and I can rate 5/5.  The band done excellent job.

Especially drummer and guitarist played great role in engaging to the song. Maybe I could say drummer has lead the album. And the Singer- Guitarist  done his best.. That is: excellent  job. Lyrics are also verygood. Given feedback to the singer voice is based on lyrics and theme of the song. The song is able to take the listeners to some mood and can drag attention for some extent. But it's equal mixture of instruments and singer than more of instruments and some of voice.  Lyrics seems are strong in nature in the terms of message and feel. In the album songs presentation and series is  very good. But I found 3rd one is more interesting and it should be listed in 1st place in series to make the listener to go through the complete album. As previously said, lead guitarist has done a remarkable job and they all tunes seems to be fresh and unique. The best part is how the song flow takes us from start to end. Start and finish are perfect. Flow of the song is taking us to some feel and them was perfect because of flow of the song.

Last but not the least, composition is awesome.

All tunes looks unique and fresh as said. I've started listening to album as I've accepted hit and need to complete. But once I'm done with 1st song, I've continued to listen as if I've searched for the best album and listen. I'll get all latest albums composed by this band and listen.

The verdict?  "Counterclockwise" is a superb addition to the music library of avid rock fans and makes for great driving music



No comments:

Post a Comment